Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Delayed Venting

I know this is late, but I just wanted to vent about something. It bugs me how the media is more concerned about Palin's abilities to be our veep, than they are about Obama's abilities to actually run the country. I saw a clip of an interview with Palin where Katie Couric kept asking her in a very condescending way, how does running (I'm paraphrasing here) a state that borders Canada and Russia give you experience on foreign relations? It also bothered me that Palin was too soft with her answer. If it were me, I would have said to Katie, "Are you freakin kidding me?! I don't know what life is like in "Katie-Land", but I actually communicate with my neighbors! Keeping on good terms with your neighbors and knowing what they're up to is all part of keeping the peace in the neighborhood! So stop asking me such stupid questions or I'll say sputum right here and now! And don't even THINK of slapping ME unless you're ready to roll! (For those not aware, Katie Couric smacked a guy at CBS because he said that word in her presence). I would never make it in politics. I don't say EVERYTHING on my mind, but I do tend to say more than people are comfortable hearing.LOL OK, done venting. On to happy news. Though the temps have been 100 plus degrees these past few days and we have not had any AC to speak of. Tomorrow, we SHOULD be getting a new AC unit! Woo Hoo!!!

1 comment:

Taylor Family said...

Maybe you should be an advisor to the McCain/Palin advisors!!!!