Sunday, October 26, 2008
Makes Me Sad
I didn't realize until today that Google along with Apple are against Prop. 8. I'm not surprised, just sad. Is there anyone or any company out there that is well known who is NOT afraid to come out and say that they're for traditional marriage? I've already told Scott that if prop. 8 doesn't pass I will pull my kids out and home school the moment I get the first inkling that they are being taught sin. Sorry if coming right out and saying what I think offends anyone. Wait a minute! I'm not sorry! If someone finds what I think offensive, then that is THEIR problem, not mine. We fought this same battle in Nevada and in New Hampshire, but this time it's different. This time it feels less like a battle and more like a war. I would like to quote Gordon B. Hinckley from the Sept. 2004 Ensign. "Legal restraints against deviant moral behavior are eroding under legislative enactments and court opinions. This is done in the name of freedom of speech, freedom of the press, freedom of choice in so-called personal matters. But the bitter fruit of these so-called freedoms has been enslavement to debauching habits and behavior that leads only to destruction. A prophet, speaking long ago, aptly described the process when he said, "And thus the devil cheateth their souls, and leadeth them away carefully down to hell." (2 Nephi 28:21) Amen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You go, girl! I'm right there with you!
Post a Comment