Scott has decided that he wants to stay right where we are. This has completely taken the wind out of my sails in the hopes that we will ever get back to New Hampshire. He says that we'll go wherever the Lord takes us, but is really hoping that he finds a job here. I feel like I have nothing to look forward to in the long run anymore. Sorry folks, I'm not like my friend Shannon who finds happiness wherever she is. Maybe after Richard, Scott and I finish our therapy sessions, life in SoCal will be happier. Ugh. Guess I'll go get ready for work now.
3 comments:
It's amazing what the Lord can provide. May not be New Hampshire, but it will be good. Until then, don't forget that So Cal has better shopping, Disneyland and no snow shoveling, not to mention the fact that you don't have to pack a single box! Good luck with the search! Have a great Thanksgiving!
Well, Shannon pretty much said it all. I hope you will be feeling better soon. I hate to see you down in the dumps.
OHHH but hot CA weather would be great! It is now 25 degrees and windy. And there is a small bit of snow that hasn't melted yet in my yard.
Good luck with the search!
Have great Holiday's!
Post a Comment