Sunday, November 9, 2008

Caroline's 8th Birthday


Caroline and her Care Bear were ready and waiting in the van when I went outside.

Aubree & Caroline on the tram to Disneyland.

I just thought this was a cute one of Caroline walking up to the gate at Disneyland with her Daddy.

She was SO excited to sit right in front of Cinderella and listen to her story.

Kaeli did Caroline's pretty face paint.

Daddy, getting Caroline to sit still while having her hair done.

Quyen did Caroline's hair. She didn't want to at first, but gave in to Mommy's plea.

The back view of Caroline's do!

Caroline on the Jolly Trolley at ToonTowne.

Mommy and Goofy giving Caroline a sandwich hug!

Having a tea party at Minnie's House.

Getting a well deserved foot massage!

Making a silly face!

My beautiful Caroline!

Our Stake had a dessert party to thank everyone who helped in getting Prop. 8 to pass. This is Connie our Stake President's wife and Kathy Carter, the wife of our former Bishop, making root beer floats.

Our Stake President Rod Hulet led everyone in singing happy birthday to Caroline. She was SO embarrassed! I told her to thank everyone for coming to her party.LOL We brought an ice-cream birthday cake with a #8 candle on it.

Jason with my friend Darci. She's also the wife of our Bishop.

Richard finished his dessert pretty quick. No surprise there!

Caroline and Jason enjoying root beer float & treats with Bishop Hiatt.

2 comments:

PookaB said...

I can't believe she's 8! Disneyland is just about the greatest place I can think of spending my birthday.

I need to thank you and Scott for all you both did to get Prop 8 passed. Who knows how many people you swayed just by your individual efforts? People may hate us right now, but all that matters is that we did what we knew was right, what we knew the Lord wanted us to do. So thank you.

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

Congrats! Happy birthday Caroline!

That's cool you guys celebrated 8 -- it was all hush hush in our ward, I think because of the protests and such and I felt bad that no one took the time to celebrate. I didn't do much but a lot of people took time and worked hard like you did.