Thursday, December 4, 2008

Up In The Air

Well Scott has put out about 160 applications. He got a call from a guy for a company in upstate NY a few weeks ago, but hasn't heard from him since. Last week, he got a call from a guy with T-Mobile for a job in Springfield, Missouri. This one just might go somewhere. Scott had an informal interview with the hiring manager today and is supposed to be contacted sometime next week for a formal interview. Everything is so up in the air right now. I don't know where Scott's next job will be or where we'll be living, or where my kids will be going to school or what is out there for Richard? Speaking of Richard, we have been going to counseling 3 times a week and I can see where it's helping not only Richard, but how Scott and I deal with Richard. It's 3 hours of counseling, 3 days a week. Pretty intense! He's still struggling. We had to bring him home early yesterday because he was having a hard time. But it is still better than it was a few weeks ago.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I hope you hear something soon. Being up in the air is one of life's most uncomfortable feelings. I don't like it one bit. Good luck with everything.