Tuesday, May 27, 2008

update on Caroline

The doctor decided that Caroline does not have appendicitis. Unfortunately, they don't know WHAT is wrong. She still has a fever. She still has a rash on her back and chest and she's still complaining that her tummy hurts really bad. They think that she might have a viral infection of some kind. She's sleeping with me tonight and Scott is sleeping on the couch. He insisted on this. When my kids are this sick, I like to have them close to me so that I can check on them. She did say a funny though. When the technician was doing the ultrasound, she asked Caroline if she had any brothers or sisters. Caroline said, "Yes, I have 2 brothers and 1 sis...ummm, ACTUALLY... I'm an ONLY child!" After we had been in the ER for several hours and Caroline was getting every test under the sun, she said to me "This is the WORST day of my life!" Ohhh let's hope so!

4 comments:

Taylor Family said...

Hope she's feeling better soon! It's a good sign that she still has her sense of humor amid all the tests!

Nicowhit said...

I hope gets to feeling better soon. Hopefully it's nothing major. I'll keep her in my prayers.

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

Oh my goodness, I just read this! I hope she is doing OK! Keep us posted.

Shannon said...

Gotta have something to keep life interesting! Hope it doesn't ever get anymore interesting than that!