OK, I've been a MAJOR slacker with my blog. The good news is that there are only 4 weeks of school left! Woo Hoo! I think I'll say it again. Woo Hoo!! Between PTA, work, home and all of the school activities, it seems like I barely have time to catch my breath. Anyhow, May 3rd we got to spend some time with the Bowler side of the family in Vegas. Our nephew Glenn was baptized and our niece Whitney came down from Idaho to be baptized also. It was such fun to see our Idaho branch of the family. After the baptism, Whitney decided that she wanted to ride back to Uncle Brian and Aunt Maria's with us. I heard her talking to Caroline in the van saying, "I like water and I like soap. I just don't like them mixed TOGETHER!" Too funny!
Tuesday, Richard came home and informed me that he had paper stuck in his ear. I looked inside his left ear and sure enough he had managed to cram a wad of paper deep inside. I made a doctor's appointment for the next morning in case we couldn't get it out that night. Luckily, between Scott and myself using a flashlight and tweezers, we were able to pull it out and avoided a trip to the doctor. I asked Richard why he did it and he informed me that his math class was too loud and he couldn't concentrate. So he made himself an earplug. Now he goes to school with a pair of "real" earplugs that are much easier to remove.
1 comment:
Oh Becky. You didn't ell me Whitney said that. That is too freakin hilareous. LOL ROFL BWAHAHAHA!!! You get the point. Anyway, Richard is so funny. I am glad he has a set of real ear plugs now.
I am so glad you updated your blog. Keep it up. It doesn't take that much time.
Post a Comment