Saturday, August 22, 2009

When it Rains it Pours....Even in Vegas!

Well after about a 3 month dry spell, Scott is finally getting some action in the job search. Trying to keep all of the companies matched up with the right locations has been a little bit of a challenge for me. Tribeca Oven is a company in Carlstadt, NJ that makes artisan breads. They flew Scott to their plant last week and he said that it went well. He just wasn't too jazzed about the salary they were offering. He's also had several phone interviews with Direct TV. This job is located in Missoula, Montana. One of the perks with them is that we would have free Direct TV! Woo Hoo! We haven't had cable or anything like it in over 4 years. He's flying there this Wednesday and will interview and tour their place on Thursday. Speaking of Thursday! This Thursday, Aug. 27th will be the 18 anniversary of our first date together!! Anyhow, back to the subject. The week AFTER next week he is supposed to fly to further interview with Ebay. THIS job is in Timonium, Maryland. Oh and remember T-Mobile? The company who strung Scott along for MONTHS, offered him the job and then took it away?! Well they want to talk to Scott on the phone Monday morning about interviewing him for a job they need filled in Fort Lauderdale, Florida! Then there's a computer software company who also wants to interview Scott further. This job is in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. I'm not to crazy about living in Louisiana OR Florida. That's hurricane country, you know!! But I've made up my mind to "be happy" wherever we end up living. Just as long as Scott has a job that will enable him to support our family and that it's a job he'll be happy with and we won't have to move anymore. I've enjoyed seeing different parts of the country. But I'm feeling like I've had enough adventure to last me a while.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I will say again, too many options is a very good thing! Still keeping my fingers crossed and your name on the prayer roll. The right thing will work out at the right time! Good luck!