Monday, November 9, 2009

I FORGOT I HAD A BLOG

Has this happened to ANYONE ELSE? I have gotten so wrapped up in Facebook that I've seriously neglected my blog. Oh the shame of it!!! Oh woe is me!!! Yadda, yadda, yadda....... OK, enough of beating myself up over this one.

Let's see. Scott stared his new job with Direct TV in Missoula, Montana Sept. 22nd. Richard, Jason, Caroline and myself joined him here Oct. 25th. Aubree flew up here Oct. 29th and now our family is complete! This was the first time Aubree has ever flown by herself. Her Uncle Brian said he felt awful for leaving her at the airport in Vegas. She got lost for a few minutes at the airport in Vegas, but managed to get to the right gate and she arrived here safe and sound, wearing a shirt that her friend Tyrell had decorated for her with fabric paint. He spelled her name wrong, like most people do. I imagine I'll be apologizing for my oh so unique way of spelling her name for the rest of my earthly life.:o) The kids are all registered in school. Jason and Caroline are adjusting great! Richard is having a hard time. No surprise there, since autistics thrive on routine and sameness. Aubree is having a hard time, well, because she a teenage girl, I guess is reason enough. We all got here just before Halloween and a family from church invited us to a friend of theirs home for dinner and then the kids all went trick or treating together and had a fun time aside from some sore feet from all of the walking. I haven't taken many pictures since we got here. I'm just too tired. I need to see a doctor. That's just sad when you're too tired to pick up a camera and click! I like the house we're renting for now. The neighborhood is very quiet. Nice. Goodness! This is getting lengthy! See what happens when you forget you have a blog? Ugh.

2 comments:

HotelCaliFarnsworth said...

I didn't even know you had a blog! I am glad you do and will follow it now!

As the World "Kerns" said...

I just noticed you have a blog..hee, hee. I love blogs, love to read them and enjoy writing a bit here and there. I hope everything is continuing to go well for you all.