Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Oh the joy!!!
No, Scott doesn't have a job yet. However, we DO have internet on our computer at my Dad's house now. Family and friends have been very generous about letting us use their computers to look for jobs and such, but it's nice to have access to the internet at my fingertips again. As I write this I'm enjoying the sound of of the clicking of the keyboard and the hum of the computer. Sounds that I'm not generally used to hearing due to the loudness of my wonderful family. I've been really sick the past 5 days and Scott decided that today would be a good day for him to take the kids on a short road trip somewhere. He mentioned going to the dam, but I asked him for my own piece of mind not to. He says that Hoover Dam is perfectly safe, but I don't buy it. I suggested the library or going to the park. I'm sure that Scott will take my concerns and ideas into consideration.................and then the when they come back, the children will tell me how much fun that had visiting Hoover Dam. I have started writing my book. I had to put my cookbook on hold until we can finally unpack and I can access my recipes. So I've decided to write another book. The working title for right now is "This is SO NOT how I planned my life". I get joy from making others feel good. Whether that be with a yummy homemade treat or a belly laugh. Maybe I could combine the two books? Hmmmm, something to think about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Can I be your personal assistant on your book tour? Remember - I asked first! Good luck with everything!
Post a Comment