Wednesday, April 22, 2009
When the going gets tough, the tough go to the temple.
I'm so thankful that Scott and I are able to get to the temple so often. It's a sanctuary away from all things worldly and I always feel better after I've been there. Today's visit was a chance for Scott and I to contemplate what to do next in our lives. A week and a half ago Scott got the phone call with the news we had been waiting for. "You've got the job!" However, he got a phone call yesterday afternoon from the hiring manager saying that they're reconsidering the offer made to Scott. Apparently there is another candidate that they think would be a better fit for the job. UGH!!! This is especially frustrating because Scott has already withdrawn his candidacy for a job in Seattle. It was a really good job too, but we were hoping for the one in Oregon, and he GOT IT! Or so we THOUGHT. Anyhoo, that's the story for now. So the saga of the Bowler Clan continues.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We'll keep praying for you guys.
Post a Comment