Monday, January 19, 2009

Waiting To Land

We have never I repeat NEVER been up in the air for this long. People ask me what our plan is and I just have to shrug. I feel like saying, "I don't know? You tell ME." I know that's lame, but that's all I've got right now. Scott went on his job interview with T-Mobile in Missouri last Friday. He says that he feels good about it and that they will let him know within the next 30 days. Seems like a long time to me, but what do I know? I'll tell you what I know. I know that Scott needs a job. I know that we need health insurance. I know that we have to be out of the house by then end of January. After some serious thinking, I've decided to encourage my boys to become plumbers. I've never heard of an unemployed plumber. I've come to the conclusion that the corporate thing is WAY too unstable. On the bright side......oh come on, there's GOT to be something positive in my life......hmmmmmm, Oh yeah! My knees still bend the right Way! So there we go!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I've been thinking about you all weekend. Glad things went well at the interview. We'll keep our fingers crossed. Heaven;y Father knows what you need and when. Trust is a very hard thing at times like this, but times like this are really the only time you can develop it. We'll keep our fingers crossed and a prayer in our hearts. You can do this! Keep us posted.

Nicowhit said...

I've got an out of work plumber in my Ward right now so I don't think the boys shold go that route. LOL You just can't win can ya.