Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Any Time Now.

OK, so Scott did NOT get the job with T-Mobile in Springfield, MO. Very disappointing. I had already decided that I wanted to live in a cute little country town called Ash Grove. The thing is, I SHOULD have been prepared for him not to get the job. Every time I prayed asking if Scott would get the job in MO. The answer I would get was, No, but everything will be fine. I didn't like that answer, so I stopped asking that question in my personal prayers to our Father. Instead, I figured that if I just had a positive attitude I could WILL things to go the way I wanted. When will I ever learn? Never mind, DON'T answer that. So anyhow, no Missouri for. At least not now. There is some good news though. T-Mobile were very impressed with Scott and are considering him for a position in their office in Salem, Oregon. I'm almost afraid to pray about this one. I think I'll just take comfort in the knowledge that I received an answer from our Father in Heaven reassuring me that everything will work out fine. Can I get an AMEN?!?!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Amen, Amen, Amen! I had a similar experience when we (I) was sure Greg would get a job in Louisiana. I said a prayer while he was on the phone (getting bad news, not good) and knew immediately he wouldn't get it, but everything would be ok. I still cried at the drop of a hat for several days. The best part is, it HAS worked out- and better than we ever dreamed. No, we're not rolling in dough and being unemployed didn't help the finances at all, but we have ended up in a place and a job that has been better than we ever dreamed. Hang on! He really is in charge and He really does have a plan!