Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Aaannnd, I'm OFF!!!

After two days of getting to be a regular stay at home Mom, I'm back into the swing of things. Right now, I'm enjoying my sourdough english muffin and water. Then I'm out the door on my way to my first day of ABA training. I finally found out yesterday that I will be working morning kindergarten. That's perfect! Otherwise, I would have to work something out for the after school carpool for the high schoolers. I have never been SO busy in my entire life. I told Maria yesterday to just wait until she has kids in 3 different schools! That was the killer for me!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Good luck! Hope the day went well and you like your new job. Gas up that car and get a good calendar. Sounds like you'll need both!

Taylor Family said...

Life gets busier as kids get older--I wish someone would have warned me!

Nicowhit said...

I am not looking forward to that. Two more years and I'll be in the same boat. This year has been a little easier for me cause Nicholas is taking the bus. I walk the girls to school in the morning and my neighbor has been picking Whitney up in the afternoon along with her son that walks with us in the morning. I am definitely saving a ton of gas this way.