Monday, August 18, 2008
Hold Your Applause
Well I got the email today letting me know that I was NOT selected for the job. I might take Scott and Matthew's advice and write in my experience to Readers Digest. It was still an unusual story. I took Aubree this morning to pick up her school schedule. She seems pretty happy with it. Thank goodness! This teenage girl drama is wearing me down! Tomorrow, I take Richard to pick up his schedule. Here's hoping that they do better than last year when I picked up his schedule to find that he had been placed in 3 classes for English as a second language. After I'm finished at the high school, then I'll be off to help put together back to school packets for Sierra Vista Elem., and then attend a PTA Exec. Board meeting afterwards. Oh yeah, my back is feeling much better now. Aren't prescription meds great?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sorry about the job, but I'm glad you're feeling better. Drugs are goooood.
OK, now it's time to let everyone know that you got another job! YAY Becky!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment