Thursday, December 17, 2009

New Rule!

There is a new rule in the Bowler house. No eating. EVER!! This is the only place I have left to trim the budget. I know, I'm being silly. Still, IF we could just eliminate the need for food, we could do things. You know like, get caught up on our bills. Maybe even put a little money away for a rainy day. For some of us, FINALLY getting down to where we can wear most of the clothes we have taking up space in our closets! We'd save money on dish soap too! This is a great idea! Well, except for the whole starving to death part. There always a catch, isn't there?

1 comment:

buckaroo bradshaw's said...

Becky
This is colter I am glad that you guys have responded to our blog I have never written to anyone since I'm not on the computer much but I would appreciate if you would send your phone number so I could call and chat.
Colter